State officials urge Hoosiers to report storm damage from Sunday night’s storms

The Indiana Department of Homeland Security is collecting damage reports from Sunday night’s severe storms in hopes of securing federal disaster relief funds for central Indiana.  Department Executive Director Joe Wainscott says all Hoosiers should report wind and flood damage – but it’s especially important for those who are uninsured.  If Indiana receives federal relief funds, that assistance will only cover uninsured property damage.

IDHS Damage Report Form

Muncie residents can also report water damage and sewer backups directly to the city of Muncie and the Muncie Sanitary Department by calling (765) 213-6412.


About iprsteph

IPR's "All Things Considered" host, reporter, and producer
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.